Guide on Preparing for Stage 1 – Negotiation
In Stage 1 – Negotiation, the parties work collaboratively to try to resolve their issues. The Tribunal’s online system gives parties the ability to exchange settlement offers, messages, and documents.
This guide helps parties understand what they should do in Stage 1 – Negotiation and provides guidance on how to use the Condominium Authority Tribunal’s online dispute resolution system.
Get information about:
- Accessing the Case Summary tab
- Using the Message Centre tab
- Using the Settlement offers tab
- Best practices when making or accepting a settlement offer
- Using the Documents tab
- What to do if you have a question