CAREERS AT THE CONDO AUTHORITY
Join our dynamic team and make a difference in Ontario's vibrant condo sector
What we offer
A dynamic organization in a rapidly changing sector that values innovation, collaboration and creativity.
Here’s what we offer:
- Work-life balance: Extra days off and remote work from anywhere in the world days. Boo-yah!
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive health & dental benefits plan with an Employee Assistance Program. Did we mention our RRSP with matching?
- Culture: Our squad is fun and friendly! Our social committee plans many bashes and activities year-round, like Jays games, summer party, Halloween, holiday parties and we also commemorate days such as Orange Shirt Day & Pink Day.
- Purpose: We observe a hybrid working model and our downtown office location is jam packed with amazing eats nearby.
- Growth: We prioritize your personal and professional development with opportunities like LinkedIn Learning, conferences and online courses.
Our values drive us. We focus on a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion:
- Respect for one another’s ideas, diversity, backgrounds, experiences and expertise
- Trust to put forward ideas in a safe environment, that we can make mistakes, learn from them, and move on
- Diversity is one of our strengths, as we respect and celebrate our differences and work together to achieve a common goal
- Collaboration occurs when we put our heads together to come up with a better solution than working alone
- Leadership is a quality that we value across the team in every position, when we take initiative and are accountable
Staff at CAO’s Summer 2023 picnic and softball game
There are currently no openings.