Guide to Ensuring Healthy Reserve Funds
Owners and other members of condominium communities can also benefit from reading the guide so they can learn how reserve funds function. The guide has been designed so that anyone may choose to read the entire guide or easily search for specific information as needed.
The content of the guide was determined by the CAO after consultations with the condominium sector.
What can I find in this guide?
- Basic information about what reserve funds and reserve fund studies are.
- Best practices for maintaining a healthy reserve fund.
- Condominium board responsibilities during the reserve fund study process.
- Information on project oversight and reserve fund spending
- Frequently asked questions for directors and owners
We want to hear from you! Tell us what you think about this guide: