Filing a CAT Application Guide
Applicants start the dispute resolution process by filing a new application through the Condominium Authority Tribunal’s online dispute resolution system.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions to help parties learn how to file a case with the CAT.
Get information about:
- What to do before filing a case
- Starting your application
- Identifying applicants, respondents and intervenors
- The supporting documents you may need to provide
- Submitting an application
- Responding to requests for additional information