Skip to content


Step 3: Solutions

Here’s what to do now that you’ve identified your issue.

Learn about governing documents and make the change

You can modify the governing documents by adding, removing or changing provisions, but you first need to identify which governing document you need to change. Provisions related to noise will most likely be included under the declaration or rules.

See our pages on governing documents to understand what aspect of condo life is governed by each and how changes can be made to each. Each document will have different requirements for meetings, quorum and voting.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Did you find this page helpful?

Stay in the know with CAO!