Find your answers to common questions about Condo Authority issues like resetting your password, downloading forms and more!
Submit a request to your condo board director or manager to file a notice of change with the CAO to remove the retired person from their condo corporation profile.
New property managers hired by a condo corporation can be added to the corporation profile by following one of the following steps:
- Have the previous property manager file a notice of change with the CAO to add you to the corporation profile.
- Have a director or officer of the corporation, who has full access permissions, file a notice of change to add you to the corporation.
- If none of the above is possible, submit a contact us request and CAO staff will reach out to assist.
This can happen when your CAO account information differs from the information provided by your condo corporation. There are two ways to fix this issue:
- Request that your condo corporation files a notice of change with the CAO. Your updated email address should match your CAO account information found under My Personal Profile. Note: information in this section is case sensitive.
- Submit a contact us request to update your email address in your CAO Account and our staff will link your director training completion to your condo corporation.
To update your email address or make a correction to your name, please call us at 1-844-880-5341 or submit a contact us request and our staff will assist you.
Access director training by logging in through the login button at the top right corner of your screen to either login or create a new account.
You can find them in our forms and guides page. You can use these mandatory forms to transact regular condo business.
Check out this resource that shows how to manage your CAO account.