PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL MEETING of the CONDOMINIUM AUTHORITY OF ONTARIO September 16, 2020
Condominium owners, condominium communities and the general public are invited to attend virtually the Annual Meeting of the Members of the Condominium Authority of Ontario which will be held:
• Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
• Time: 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Eastern Time
• Via webcast
According to the CAO’s General By-law, the Members of the CAO are the Directors of the CAO’s Board of Directors. Condominium owners, condominium communities and the general public can attend the Annual Meeting of the Members of the CAO virtually by signing up in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the meeting is for the Members to:
1. Accept the agenda of the meeting;
2. Approve the minutes of the Annual Meeting held on September 9, 2019;
3. Accept the financial statements of the CAO for the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2020 and the auditor’s report on the financial statements;
4. Re-appoint the auditor, Sloan Partners LLP, for the Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO) for the coming year; and,
5. Elect the individuals recommended by the Board as the Elected Directors of the CAO.
A link to materials will be distributed in advance of the meeting.
Condominium owners, condominium communities and the general public may view or listen to the webcast online or by telephone. Please sign up/RSVP by Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at email@example.com to receive details for joining the meeting.
Dated at Toronto this 31st day of August 2020.
Board of Directors of the Condominium Authority of Ontario