Full Stack Asp.Net Developer
Close Date: Until a suitable candidate is selected
Position Title: Full Stack Asp.Net Developer
Reports To: Manager, Software Design and Development
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Condominium Authority of Ontario is a not-for-profit designated administrative authority. We provide education, consumer protection, information and dispute resolution for condominium communities.
What we offer
We are a dynamic organization working in a rapidly changing and exciting sector. We value innovation, a get-it-done mindset, collaboration and creativity. We believe in giving our people a chance to learn, grow and shine. We are committed to the well-being and work-life balance of our team members and offer competitive compensation.
Purpose of Position
As a Full Stack .Net Developer, you will get the opportunity to work on the front-end and back-end of our digital solutions with the latest technologies from Microsoft.
- Work in a development team to develop .NET applications.
- Implement new and maintain existing features and user interfaces for CAO Application.
- Contribute to all development layers: User Interface, Middleware, SQL Server.
- Collaborate in an Agile team, reviewing product backlogs, analyzing feasibility and complexity, recommending approaches, and providing effort estimates.
- Strong advocate and experience with automated testing and DevOps (CI/CD).
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Analyze / Identify / Resolve system issues and recommend system enhancements or fixes.
- Perform peer reviews.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Self Disciplined and Self Managed.
- Good Verbal & written communication skills.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Modular test-driven web application development – 5+ years
- C# – 5+ years
- Net .Net Core – 3+ years
- Entity Framework (EF) Core or other ORM experience – 3+ years
- Bootstrap, CSS, and HTML – 2+ years
- SQL /T-SQL – 4+ years
- Agile working experience – 2+ years
Nice to Have
- Experience with the identity provider (OAuth2/OpenID)
- Angular – 2+ years
- Experience with AODA, Microservices, Distributed Messaging, and Document DB (MongoDB, CosmoDB)
- Domain-Driven Development
- Flexible work hours
- Recognized reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- An excellent culture that fosters growth, diversity, and inclusion for all
- 7.5 hours work day
We thank everyone for their interest in joining our dynamic team, but due to the high volume of applications received only those qualified will be contacted.
CAO is an equal opportunity employer, encouraging workplace diversity. All qualified individuals will be considered without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CAO welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About the CAO
Launched in September 2017, the Condominium Authority of Ontario (CAO) remains focused on our vision of harmonious condo communities across Ontario. We support owners through consumer protection, and we strive to reach condo communities throughout the province with our digital service delivery model, which provides our users with access to information, education and dispute resolution.
We welcome diversity in our team, which reflects the nature of the condo communities that we serve. Our organization is also committed to upholding five key values that guide our internal culture:
- Respect for one another’s ideas, diversity, backgrounds, experiences and expertise.
- Trust, where we create a safe environment to present ideas, make mistakes, learn from them, and move on.
- Diversity, where we celebrate our differences and encourage perspective.
- Collaboration, so we can put out heads together and come up with a better solution than working alone.
- Leadership across the team in every position, where we take initiative and are accountable.